Rules and Terms
1. Blue Danube Film Festival accept all forms and genres, produced after January 2015. All films must be in English or have English subtitles.
2. We only accept digital submissions of HD quality (720p or better).
3. The total length of the super short movie is max. 5 minutes, of the short movie is from 5 minutes to 45 minutes and the movies in other categories are max. 45 minutes.
4. Each filmmaker can submit several projects, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate Entry and fee.
5. All fees are non-refundable.
6. The filmmakers certifies to have full rights. Filmmakers are responsible for acquiring copyrights, licenses and releases for media used in their films. Filmmakers will indemnify the organisers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.
7. By submitting their film, filmmakers gives Blue Danube Film Festival the right to post their posters, trailers, website and social media links on our website. If the filmmaker want to keep his movie private, we will only mention the movie title, director and a movie poster (if one is available). From 4 November 2017, depending on the intention of the creators, the nominees films can be viewed on our website (Youtube or Vimeo or link).
8. Blue Danube Film Festival does not download your film. We treat all submissions with utmost care and confidentiality.
9. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
10. All selected films and winners will receive the laurels and certificates via email. Money prizes will be sent by transfer.
11. The jury's decision is final.